Close Menu

Campus Announcements

Manage PermissionsManage Permissions

Student Ambassador Nominations Open Tomorrow Through March 5

February 15, 2021
Attachments

Dear Whitworth community,

The Whitworth University Student Ambassador (WUSA) program provides enriching opportunities for Whitworth's undergraduate students to represent the university in a variety of events and activities aimed at making deeper connections with Whitworth's external stakeholders. Volunteer student ambassadors work closely with the Office of the President, Institutional Advancement, and the Office of University Events. This year's class of student ambassadors has done a remarkable job of using online resources to represent Whitworth and build connections to the university while maintaining public health guidelines. Please read more about the WUSA program at https://www.whitworth.edu/cms/administration/student-ambassadors/.

Nominations for the next class of student ambassadors opens tomorrow, February 16. Students must be nominated by a Whitworth staff or faculty member to be considered for this selective program. Interested students can also solicit a nomination from an employee. Nominations must be received by Friday, March 5, and they can be submitted directly on the WUSA website linked above.

For more information about the program or application process, please contact Julie Taylor (jtaylor@whitworth.edu), Michelle Drennen (mdrennen@whitworth.edu), or WUSA president Anesu Mujenge (amujenge20@my.whitworth.edu).

I encourage employees to consider nominating a worthy student for consideration, and I recommend that students seek a nomination if interested in pursuing this unique experience.

In the Whitworth spirit,

Beck A. Taylor | President